Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why I love Real Estate - Especially In The City!!!

Manhattan is an amazing place to live and I should know. After living and visiting a few major cities in the world, my appreciation and love for this island is at a maximum high. Working for years in dark rooms in front of a computer as an IT consultant, I did not get to maximize and enjoy the city I loved so much. Fast forwards, I quit the job and went travelling realized how much I loved working with people and embarked on a career as a realtor in Manhattan and its not a decision I have regretted. Why? Because I get to walk around and find hidden gems in the city, I get to meet people whom I might never have met (albeit some really weird ones) and best of alI I get to make people SMILE when they find their new home that's just perfect and made just for them. The gratification is realizing that I have made their dreams a reality....


I will use this blog as an open forum for information on new buildings, apartment deals, latest articles, general NYC news and entertainment and nightlife. Ask me any rental questions you might have? I will also post interesting stories of my daily adventures......Please drop a comment or two

No comments:

Post a Comment